On April 15, 2015, Forbes, in partnership with TrueBridge Capital Partners, launched the inaugural Next Billion-Dollar Startups List of 25 top emerging venture-backed companies. Through a collaboration and process similar to that of The Midas List, this industry list captures the next generation of the fastest growing tech startups on their way to reaching “unicorn” status.
- The Next Billion-Dollar Startups
- Unicorn Rush: Three Startups That Beat Forbes' Next To A Billion List
- Meet Tanium, The Secret Cybersecurity Weapon Of Target, Visa And Amazon
- Loan Star: Is Avant A Future Billion Dollar Unicorn?
- Open-Source Darling Docker Cracks The Billion-Dollar Club With $95 Million Raise
TrueBridge Blog Posts:
- Why The 'Next Billion Dollar Startup' Is Not Always The 'Next IPO'
- The Investors Behind The Next Billion Dollar Startups
- 4 Big Industries And Their Next Generation Tech Disruptors